1st Year Counsellors
We’re totally upfront about costs, so you know exactly what you’re going to pay and what you’ll be paid. Your programme fee covers everything apart from what third parties charge (that is, your medical exam and US embassy fee.)
Closes 31st May!
- Return international flights*
- J1 Camp Counsellor Visa & assistance
- Comprehensive insurance
- Pocket money at the end of camp - $800-$1200
- Food & Accommodation at Summer Camp
- Invite to skype interview or virtual hiring fairs in Feb, Mar & Apr
- Pre- Departure Orientation in Ireland before you depart to the US
- A job with a top US Summer Camp
- 10% discount on all after-camp travel packages
- Plus 30 days travel period at the end to explore America
1st Payment: Only €99
The first step to having an amazing summer is to make your €99 non-refundable deposit to secure a place on the programme! Now it's time to set up your interview. We'll call you to book an interview with one of our reps across the country. You also need to have completed your application within 21 days of your booking date.
2nd Payment: €250
Once you have been accepted onto the programme you will be required to pay the 2nd installment of €250 within 7 days.
Remaining Programme fee:
Full payment is due within 7 days of your booking date – please keep an eye on your deadline date and the good news is that you can pay directly on your tracking account. Once you’ve made the second payment, we complete your paperwork and get your application out to our camps. Keep an eye on your email! You can be contacted directly from a camp at any time.
During April & May 2018 you will have your Pre Departure Orientation & US Embassy Interview before you head stateside!
3rd Party Costs?
The following costs are external costs to your program fee
- Police Check - Free at your local Garda Station
- Medical – you can arrange this with your local GP – costs from Free to €35.
*Your camp will require this before you arrive.
- US Embassy interview Fee: fr $160
- SIM card: €30
- Luggage tags: €16