We’re totally upfront about costs, so you know exactly what you’re going to pay and what you’ll be paid.
- J1 Work and Travel Visa & assistance
- Comprehensive insurance
- Salary of at least $2700
- Food & Accommodation at Summer Camp
- Pre- Departure Orientation in Ireland before you depart to the US
- A job with a top US Summer Camp
- 10% discount on all after-camp travel packages
- Plus 30 days travel period at the end to explore America
What's not included?
- Flight to camp: Cost varies of date/location
You’ll book your flight through USIT once you’re hired. We’ll contact you within 1 week of getting hired.
- US Embassy Interview: $160 USD
Everyone who works in the United States has to pay an interview fee with the US Embassy. It’s a 3rd party cost that no provider can include
- Medical Exam: €0-€50
Before departing to camp, you’ll need to get a medical exam. You can do this through your local GP. You’ll usually be charged about €40-€50 for this, depending on your GP’s rates.